Belle is a small, lightweight, and comfortable-to-wear mobile medical alert system that enables users to break free from landline-based systems that only work in and around the home. Simple to use, compact, and shower-safe, the Belle features built-in 2-way voice communication and a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days on a single charge.
• Simple, one-button access quickly connects subscribers to our trained monitoring center personnel
• Two-way voice communication between subscriber and call center or emergency services
• Water resistant (IP67): Can be worn in shower
• Dimensions: 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.7” (WxLxD)
• Weight : 2.0 oz
• Battery Life: 30 days standby battery (rechargeable)
• Installation Requirements: AC power outlet
• Maintenance Requirements: Periodic charging of the device regular cleaning
• Charging cradle : Simple design lets subscribers know the device is properly docked and can be located next to the bed for charging and easy access to help at night
• AT&T™ 3G network :A trusted, leading cellular network provider for enhanced reliability.
• 911 back-up calling : If the device cannot connect via the AT&T™ network it will attempt to call 911 directly on a competing GSM carrier network
• Network Based Location Technology with U-TDOA Capabilities: Network based mobile technologies which works indoors or outdoors and can assist our Operators and 911 dispatchers in the location of subscribers
Looking for an medical alert to use exclusively in the home? Check out our traditional medical alert units.